Community Safe Rooms
- 3/16 plate steel walls
- Double plated steel door
- 3/16” extruded metal supports
- 1/4” angle iron base frame and top frame
- Anchored every 24” with HILTI anchors with almost 7000 lbs of pull strength and over 14,000 lbs of shear strength.
- Powder Coated for a lasting finish.
- Completely customizable and built to order.
- Welded together by certified welders, not bolted.
- Movable-If you move, you can take it with you!
- Meets and exceeds FEMA 320/361 and ICC 500 debris impact resistance tests: 250 MPH, 3-SECOND GUST WIND SPEED 15-LB 2X4 TRAVELING HORIZONTAL AT 100 MPH
- 2 Doors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Brail Signage
Foundations bid separately.
|STLC88||13 Person||8' x 8'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC810||16 Person||8' x 10'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC812||19 Person||8' x 12'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC814||22 Person||8' x 14'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC816||25 Person||8' x 16'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC818||28 Person||8' x 18'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
|STLC820||32 Person||8' x 20'||$- Call for Price -||$- Call for Price -|
** Cash Price Includes: Cash, Check, Certified Check.
- Other fees may apply. Call us for details.
- LED Lighting - $100
*Occupancy based on FEMA 320/361 publications and ICC-500 International Building Code. These occupancy ratings are set forth by these publications for building code and personal safety. They are not a direct reflection of the actual maximum capacity. We recommend complying with these standards for your personal safety.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.