In-swinging Door Option Available
- 3/16 plate steel walls
- Double plated steel door
- In-Swing or Out-Swing Door Option
- 3/16” extruded metal supports
- 1/4” angle iron base frame and top frame
- Anchored every 24” with HILTI anchors with almost 7000 lbs of pull strength and over 14,000 lbs of shear strength.
- Completely customizable and built to order.
- Welded together by certified welders, not bolted.
- Movable-If you move, you can take it with you!
- Meets and exceeds FEMA 320/361 and ICC 500 debris impact resistance tests: 250 MPH, 3-SECOND GUST WIND SPEED 15-LB 2X4 TRAVELING HORIZONTAL AT 100 MPH
*Prices apply to units set on an existing slab with a sufficient footing.
|STL44||3-5 Person||4' x 4'||$3850||$4167|
|STL46||5-6 Person||4' x 6'||$3995||$4334|
|STL48||7-9 Person||4' x 8'||$4250||$4595|
|STL66||7-10 Person||6' x 6'||$4595||$4995|
|STL68||10-13 Person||6' x 8'||$4895||$5299|
|STL88||13-18 Person||8' x 8'||$5250||$5695|
** Cash Price Includes: Cash, Check, Certified Check.
* Minimum of $200 applies to areas where standard delivery is not possible and additional equipment is needed.
- Removing excavated materials from site may not be included.
- Other fees may apply. Call us for details.
- Prices include delivery within 30 miles. Delivery fees apply beyond.
*Occupancy based on FEMA 320/361 publications and ICC-500 International Building Code. These occupancy ratings are set forth by these publications for building code and personal safety. They are not a direct reflection of the actual maximum capacity. We recommend complying with these standards for your personal safety.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.