STF Work Bench Model
Above ground 38"x 72” work bench steel safe room.
- Safe-T-First Storm Shelters are Tested at Texas Tech.
- Meets and exceeds FEMA 320/361 and ICC 500 debris impact
- resistance tests: 250 MPH, 3-SECOND GUST WIND SPEED 15-LB 2X4 TRAVELING HORIZONTAL AT 100 MPH,
- Hearing Protection Recommended
- All Units constructed from 3/16 steel plate (7ga.)
- Welded construction (all welders are Certified)
- Design Tested / Unique “Single Lever” E-Z operation door
- Easy (less than 60 second) emergency access from “outside”
- Powder Coat paint finish
- Installed with 3/4 Wedge Anchor every 12 inches at base
|STFWB||2-3 Person||38" x 72"||$3450|
* Price includes local delivery and set.
- LED Lighting - $50
*Occupancy based on FEMA 320/361 publications and ICC-500 International Building Code. These occupancy ratings are set forth by these publications for building code and personal safety. They are not a direct reflection of the actual maximum capacity. We recommend complying with these standards for your personal safety.
*Minimum of $200 applies to areas where standard delivery is not possible and additional equipment is needed.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
*Prices listed are for standard installation and delivery and reflect a cash discount.
*Removing excavated materials from site may not be included
*Other fees may apply. Call us for details.
*Prices include delivery within 30 miles. Delivery fees apply beyond.