- One piece precast unit
- 6’ x 6’ (inside dimensions)
- 6” concrete walls and ceiling
- Reinforced with over 550 feet of 1/2” and 5/8” rebar
- 10 gauge reinforced steel door
- Lexan bulletproof glass
- Door has stainless steel rods and oil lined bushings to prevent rust
- 4 - 4” 11 gauge vents cast in concrete
- 16,500 pounds of 6000 PSI concrete
- 40” wide door
Meets or exceeds FEMA 320/360 and ICC-500 standards
|AG77||7-10 Person||6' x 6'||$4700||$4985|
* Price includes local delivery, dig, set, coating, & backfill as noted.
*Occupancy based on FEMA 320/361 publications and ICC-500 International Building Code. These occupancy ratings are set forth by these publications for building code and personal safety. They are not a direct reflection of the actual maximum capacity. We recommend complying with these standards for your personal safety.
*Minimum of $200 applies to areas where standard delivery is not possible and additional equipment is needed.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
*Prices listed are for standard installation and delivery and reflect a cash discount.
*Removing excavated materials from site may not be included
*Other fees may apply. Call us for details.
*Prices include delivery within 30 miles. Delivery fees apply beyond.